Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wordy Wednesday


So todays words are some that I love from a man on the forefront of the Beat generation, Mr. Jack Kerouac. I dont know if you have ever read any of his work, but if you havent- you should.

I feel like this is pretty appropriate for what my life has been juggling lately... on the border of people dispersing in the distance and running back to them gathering them up and holding them tight. I think I have been too afraid of leaning forward into the next crazy venture... What if I lean too far and fall over? No one likes to fall over.

Im pretty sure Im ready to lean now. I need to be vaulted forward if I cant take the steps myself. Dear world, please vault me. Thanks.

On to the next venture dear friends. On to the next venture beneath the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment