Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Schedule?

I am, to put it lightly, a scatterbrained individual...
I love to make lists, then I lose them. I love to organize, then I misplace things.

I decided to try and make a schedule in regards to my posts on here, to better organize my mind and to help me feel as though some part of my life has some semblance of order to it.

Monday- Misc. "Misc Monday" has a nice way of rolling off ones tongue.
Tuesday- Updates... (if I have any) as if the vast void of the internet gives a crap, haha
Wednesday- Words. Words that I like from people I feel inspired by (nothing cheesy I promise)
Thursday- Photography, this will push me to get out there and shoot.
Friday- Features. A neat-o website or something that I found etc.
Saturday- Rants (If I have any, and I usually do)
Sunday- Things I love.

Today is Tuesday... I dont really have any updates of any interest. Just that I started looking for apts in Sacramento. Preferably in East Sac or Midtown... But thats a fairly big step for me, being ready to set down some roots somewhere and commit to something, of course well see how long that lasts.

Ok, bed time for sure.

Goodnight internet void.

No comments:

Post a Comment