Monday, July 12, 2010

Things are lookin up kid...

So Ive pretty much been a failure about writing on this dang thing everyday... I have been busy, its kind of funny that someone with NO social life is as busy as this.

I have been feeling uninspired and pretty down lately... like I had no creative outlet big enough to swallow my feelings of anxiety that start to flourish when I am not involved in something creatively. Then I had a semi-genius idea. I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for fellow artists and art lovers to photograph. And I got a really good response. I am meeting with a make up artist in a few hours to talk about working together on some projects, and I got an email from a couple with a FANTASTIC '54 sea blue chevy truck they said I could use for a photoshoot if I wanted; I also heard from a foxy blues/jazz singer that Im meeting with tomorrow night and a pretty rad artist that works in this artist community thing... Suffice to say I am SO STOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment