Monday, July 5, 2010

The Girl in Question


Today someone in a bookstore came up to me and asked "are you the girl in question?", to which I responded "depends on what answer youre looking for". It felt a little bit like a Jeopardy game.
The owner of the bookstore laughed and said that should be my pen name should I ever write anything...

I decided I really liked "the girl in question". After all, I am in constant question. Of myself. Of other people. Of everything that surrounds me.


When I was younger I would start journals all the time, only to write one or two entries then move onto the next. Clearly a lot of habits stick- Ive started a couple other blogs too, one ended up being more personal than I intended and the other strictly photography related... So this is just going to be a hodge-podge of things that I discover and all the adventures I encounter.

I just love adventures, dont you?

- the girl in question.

ps: happy fourth of july.
pps: heres a photo I took on my drive down to Santa Cruz this morning




No comments:

Post a Comment