Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rantalicious.

Why is it when babies wake up they IMMEDIATELY start screaming? What if that was how I behaved everytime I awoke... My alarm goes off and "WWWEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WWEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH" until someone came in, told me everything was ok and either picked me up or fed me.... How quick do you think people would just stop talking to me altogether?
It's like, whats your beef THAT quickly after waking, you have nothing to be stressed about, nothing to worry about... whats the deal?!

They also scream whenever they are mildly uncomfortable. How awesome would that be if we could do that?

Im sitting on a bus of smelly people- "WWWEAAHHHHH"
Im thinking that sometime in the near future I might like a snack- "WEEAAAHHHHH"
My foot falls asleep- "WWWEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

1 comment: