Friday, July 9, 2010

And I had been doing so well...

But I forgot to post some photographs yesterday... and although YOU might not have noticed, the great internet void that is my main audience seemed pretty peeved at me. So I will combine my "friday feature" and photos tonight... I am featuring, Miss Hailey Reed. My good friend here in California. She is really something, let me tell ya. She loves getting dressed up in the middle of the day to go see a movie, she enjoys scouring the Antique Mall for treasures with me& we take ample trips to Starbucks so she can get her lattes.... Did I mention that she is two?










































And she is such a good big sister to her twin siblings(babies Connor and Morgan)

In the next two weekends I have two weddings to shoot, so hopefully Ill have some fun pictures from those to post soon also. One with my new mentor Annie Smith, of Antoinette Photography, here in California; and the other back in the Midwest with my long-time friend Devin Moeser.



Oh, and I have a good rant ready for tomorrow... haha

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment