Saturday, July 17, 2010

Teaching and Learning

I am an art teacher. I teach art classes at a studio for children... Every week I try to impart some modicum of love for art in these kids, and Im pretty sure they'd rather play X-Box... One week I nearly kicked a kid out for saying that Frank Sinatra (I play music the second half while they work on whatever project is going on) was "stupid lame girly music". *sigh*

But today, after I teach, I get to learn. I am shooting a wedding with Annie (of Antoinette Photography), my new mentor. Im a little nervous, not that this is my first wedding to shoot, but it is the first I've shot with someone that I have to impress.... Wish me luck!

Oh and here is a sneak peek of the shoot with Melanie from the other day... Ill post the rest Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment