Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creating

Today I am daydreaming about what it will be like when I have Made It. You know, living the life I feel like I was meant to. So many people have lives that they would like to live, or that they think "ooo wouldnt that be nice"- well I intend to actually do it. I will have a lovely little apartment again with a wonderful space for creating things. One of the places I will live will be Paris. I will be so happy. I will be surrounded with beautiful things. So many people say they want a similar life, but it's not so much that I want these things, as it is that I need them. I need them. I need to live in a place where people care about the things that I do. Where, for people, getting dressed doesn't mean throwing on sweatpants, it means putting on an Art Show. Where people consider art daily. It will happen. I am going to make it happen. 

Maybe it is a fantasy land. Even so, I will find it. 













Aren't these all just so divine? 

2 comments:

  1. yes! i love love love this!

    this too girl is what i'm searching after! hurrah for dreams and desires and places we want to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see the post before this that was about you???!

    ReplyDelete