Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Model: Melanie Hutton

Melanie is a wonderful makeup artist that I met through my CL posting about looking for people to work with. We decided to collaborate on several projects, and so a few weeks ago I shot her over in Old Folsom and the sun was just beautiful, and created lots of lovely colors and light for us.
 




















The feet with the glitter on them are going to be a part of a series that I have in the works... Something to do with how unglittery I actually am, so its my version of all the superficially sparkly things that have consumed a lot of our culture. More to come on that later. 

I have so many fun things to share with you all, so many neat new things... and I promise I will get to it this week! 


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Hannah! I'm intrigued by the 'superficially sparkly' photo series...anything that comments on consumerism is a great idea by me.
    And, speaking of photos, you should do my 'blog challenge' that I shared in my latest blog post:
    http://spacetosimplify.wordpress.com/
    Mostly because I want to see more beautiful photos of your California home :)

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete